GERRY ROBERT’S BIO
Gerry Robert went from living a life of poverty to earning multiple millions per year and more than $200,000,000 in the past 30 years. He is a recognized expert in the field of marketing, sales, branding, and book publishing. He is the founder and publisher of Black Card Books, one of the fastest growing book publishers in the world, based upon title acquisitions.
He is a bestselling author, columnist, speaker, and consultant and operates globally. Gerry has spoken to more than three million people from around the world. He has written several bestselling books including The Millionaire Mindset: How Ordinary People Can Create Extraordinary Income and Mulitiply Your Business: 12 New Marketing Realities to Catapult Your Income. His style is engaging, humorous, and it stands apart from the rest of the “motivational hype” crowd many people associate him with.
His talk on growing your business is taken from his latest book, Publish a Book and Grow Rich. Gerry helps serious entrepreneurs catapult their sales and skyrocket their income. By the end of his powerful presentation, you will learn:
- Why a book is the single best marketing tool on the planet.
- How to use a book to generate more HOT leads than you can handle.
- How a book can instantly differentiate you from everyone who sells what you sell.
- Why anyone can publish a book and use it as a marketing tool.
- How to raise tens of thousands of dollars before you write a single word, using your book as a financial asset.
- How to write a book in 40 hours.
- What it takes to use a book to BRAND yourself with massive credibility.
- Why you need a book if you want to become a speaker.
- How to use a book to recruit thousands of people to your organization or down line.
- How to use a book to raise your closing ratio by a factor of 10.
- The eight steps to publishing success.
Gerry will show you his unconventional and innovative ideas that will help you differentiate yourself in the crowded, noisy, marketing marketplace for whatever industry you’re in.